where education, care & play go hand in hand
The baby room is a large room with a separate sleeping room and feeding area. A warm, homely environment is created by offering a wide range of appropriate equipment and plenty of visual interest. The daily routine within the baby room is tailored around the individual needs of the children and activities are thought out to help with their learning and development.
What Baby room has to offer
- Plenty of crawling space and also enough space for when learning to walk.
- Individual daily routines and specific dietary requirements are accommodated.
- Termly reviews carried out with the child’s Key person.
- Daily catch up with one of our team telling parents an overview of your child’s day accompanied with a written summary.
- Separate sleeping room and feeding area.
- Designated garden space just for babies.
Settling in process
To ensure your child has the smoothest transition when joining the nursery they will need to visit the nursery, meet the staff and begin the settling in process.
A visit will be carried out to give you and your child the time to get to know us and for us to get to know you. The nursery will then work with you and your child to arrange settling in days to give your child time to familiarise themselves with the setting and bond with our team.
We ask that parents of babies provide us with written details of feeding times, sleep patterns, likes and dislikes; so they feel as close to home as possible.
A key person will then be selected for your key child based on who they feel most comfortable with.